A CNC machine creates multiple products that can be made in a matter of minutes. Consistency is key, and deviation is minimal. Safety is a non-issue. If a buildup happens, or a jam occurs an operator will not need to risk their limbs trying to fix the machinery. This is due to the machine having programs that are used to identify issues internally and fix them. There are many advantages to using a CNC machine.
- CNC machines can be used 24/7. And only need to be switched off when needing to be fixed
- Designs can be processed quickly and uniformly
- Anyone can use a CNC machine unlike other machines that need skills (milling, grinding, lathe)
- Updates can be done via software.
- Training can be done by a computer. The operator can use software to see it on the screen
- CNC machines make designs unique and cannot be replicated because of computer software
- CNC saves time and money, but not having to create a prototype or model
- One person can supervise multiple CNC machines.